Tuesday, July 28, 2015
Restoring a broken relationship
Restoring a broken relationship. Do you want to restore that relationship and it is proving difficult? Or you do not know how to? Or you are afraid of being rejected? Or you do not know what step to take? I am sure that by now you should have known this person very well by now, how he or she behaves, what they like, what they consider valuable, these are beautiful hints and only you can provide the answers to these puzzles, hence, why say it is difficult. The way to solve this, Firstly, what resulted to the fight, who is involved, the reason for the fight. Generally, if you want to restore a relationship:
- You know it doesn’t matter who is at fault, say sorry to initiate reconciliation.
- It is good to be a good listener, say less and listen more, hence, understand their feelings, look out for their interest more.
- Admit your own mistake.
- Attack the problem not the person you are trying to restore back to the relationship.
- Cooperate with the person to bring about peace.
Specifically, in restoring relationship between people who are dating:
- Adding to what is stated above, buy something that remains both of you of the beautiful relationship you both share and systematically give it to her/him through trusted third persons.
- Have your friends bring him/her to a place you have arranged, a romantic setting where you will inevitably have contact with him/her to initiate the reconciliation.
- Apologize and learn from the mistake, and make sure it does not repeat again.
- What kind of person is this person that you are trying to reconcile with, look in deeply on what he or she really likes, and what moves him or her, where he or she likes to go.
- Take a step and do something like singing or talking about him/her publicly where you can state your desire and acknowledging your faults, he or she must be there or you must make sure the person is listening to your piece some were.
For us to help you personally by sending a text to 08098300506.