Love Series, by Marrian . L (My Current Concerns)

People tend to write according to or influenced by their current conditions. I haven't written for a long time due to the enormous but reasonable task that I had and still have to finish. Here, I will write, starting with my public proclamation of the love I have for Him, and that even though till now I have no real confirmation of the outcome of one of my heartaches (concerns), I will still sing out my love for Him. I do feel and believe that for some reason, I am inching my way more definitely into love without conditions because these love doesn't need to have conditions attached before I can freely give it to Him because He has always done the same.

Here, below is my song of love, I didn't write this up before now, my song of love to Him is continuous, may change in words and length, but will always mean one thing, or show one thing, my love for Him. And this song can explain or show my current condition and heartache of my present last few days, weeks, or months.


My father, I have learned, from childhood to love you, but each new year, month, even weeks, I was, and am changed, continually changed, but for the better. You gave me if not all yet, but most of my dreams that have made my heart to be sealed to the knowledge that you can do ANYTHING for me. I know I am currently yet to see the result of one of my hard work which I don't know if it will be good, but like I said just some days and hours ago, I will love you regardless of the result. It may crush my heart, the desired outcome may tarry, but I know they are all for good! I have learned that you don't do anything or allow anything without good intentions. When I read the bible and see your power, knowing no one can challenge you and knowing that you can say the impossible into existence with just your words, just as you said this world into existence before that it was impossible and non-existing, then I know my fears must be stilled, and I must enjoy my life with all the trials and blessings that you allow my way. Oh God, nothing can change my love for you, not even the outcome or result of this my current hard work that I so dread to find out.

                                                              ~ Marrian Lemeh, 2/21/2020.


Comments